Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Let's be honest, we all have questions about life.
What is our purpose?
Why is there pain and suffering?
Why are relationships so hard?
Why can't I save money?
Are my spouse and I ready to have kids?
You might keep reading inorder to see if I answer any of these. The truth is that I want to be honest with you in saying that these questions are very hard to come up with a for sure right answer.
In the course of the next few months I will begin posting questions available for responses. Feel free to post your own questions or read to find answers to questions that you might have asked.
And remember, no question is a bad question. So ask away.

3 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann James said...

Umm...ready to have KIDS? I know the answer to that one. No! :)

3:31 PM  
Blogger Mandy said...

ah come on Lee Ann! ;) Trust me. .if you wait until you're ready, it'll take you forever to get pg! (just kidding!) Great questions Taylor... and yep, so hard to answer! I don't think any of them have just one answer, and that's why they're so tough!

7:30 AM  
Anonymous stock trading said...

Keep posting your good
blogs.

2:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home