Tuesday, June 27, 2006



I feel this way about my walk with Christ and yet he always seems to know what's best. In hindsight I can see where there were things that I wanted or desired to come to past and at the time felt that God just wasn't hearing my order correctly. Now that I look back on these things it turns out that God knew what was best for me and my desires weren't God's desires at the time.

I bet Moses had a few different things in mind when he encountered the burning bush and how about Noah when God asked him to gather all of those animals in seven days.

I guess, I want to leave us with the thought of not just asking and waiting for God to answer our prayers but to actively pursue a life that he has meticulously set out. To earnestly pray and dig in God's word expecting an answer that in most cases might not be our answer but to except it and pray for guidance through that episode in our lives.

2 Comments:

Blogger Mandy said...

God definitely doesn't always give us what we want.. but we can always trust that he is doing what's best for us, no matter how hard that is on some of us. (hand raised... ) Great post, Tay!

11:05 AM  
Anonymous insurance quotes said...

Thanks for the kind words and the plug. Much appreciated.

8:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home