Wednesday, August 09, 2006



Life is full of dissapointments. When you don't get the last piece of the pie, or you wake up early only to find you are out of coffee, or Taylor fails to blog for four weeks. Just a real drag.

but the good news is I am back!

Are discipline and procrastination an issue for anyone but me? I always feel like I have accomplished something when I blog and yet, I don't. Why is that. Just like a morning jog, I know that I will benefit from it and most of the time I feel better throughout the day if I do...but, I don't. So why is it that we don't do things that we know are good for us and know that we will feel good about ourselves if they are accomplished? I don't get it. It doesn't take that much time and effort, and yet to the back burner. Any Suggestions?

4 Comments:

Blogger Lee Ann James said...

Thank you for posting! I really like your posts! This one was was especially good. I can GUARANTEE you that you are not the only one who feels this way. You know it's also true for me! I have no idea why... I might could think of some great reason, but I'm really tired. Maybe later.

9:32 PM  
Blogger Taylor said...

test

5:27 AM  
Anonymous health quotes said...

I really like your posts! This one was was especially good.Really enjoying your blog a great deal! Thank you!

1:11 AM  
Anonymous snore stop said...

Thanks for the kind words and the plug. Much appreciated.

8:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home